Friday, October 4, 2013

Rihanna?

You know how some sites ask you which stars you would cast if your book was ever made into a movie?

I always dismissed it, because let's face it: there's a reason why those books make the news. Because it's rare for any book to sell its movie rights, thus making it news worthy. 

But as I prepare to do some fresh writing on another book, I had an epiphany. I can't imagine who I'd cast as the major characters but I suddenly saw Rihanna dressed as the fortune teller and playing the role exactly the way I'd want it reenacted. 

It's weird how it happened. In my mind's eye I suddenly saw the scene where Lady Oya shoves open the door and there stood Rihanna. 

Tell me what you think. Can you picture Rihanna as the fortune teller?

No comments:

Post a Comment